Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 16 Bars
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup puffed brown rice cereal
- 2 Tbsp flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup crumbled unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 2 Tbsp liquid honey
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 6 Tbsp nut or seed butterof choice
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line 8 x 8 inchsquare baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In large bowl, stir together oats, brownrice cereal, flaxseeds, coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds, and cranberries. Setaside.
- In small saucepan, add coconut oil, orangezest, cardamom, honey, coconut milk, and nut or seed butter, and place overmedium heat. Stirring constantly, bring mixture to a simmer.
- Pour warm mixture over oat mixture and stirtogether until well combined. Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan and pressinto an even layer. Bake until golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes. Let coolcompletely in pan before slicing into 16 bars. Bars may be kept in therefrigerator.
Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 20mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post