Shop IngredientsHow this works
- Slow Cooker
- 4 potatoes, diced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1/2 head cabbage, cut into 2-inch (5-cm) wedges
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 pounds corned beef brisket, with seasoning pack
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced, for garnish
- Place the potatoes, carrots, cabbage, salt, pepper, beef broth and bay leaves in the slow cooker. Place the corned beef on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle the seasoning pack contents over the top of the brisket.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours. Garnish with the fresh parsley.
Reprinted with permission from Rustic Farmhouse Slow Cooker by Alli Kelley, Page Street Publishing Co. 2020. Photo credit: Alli Kelley
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post