Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 4 cups frozen corn
- 1 avocado, cut into cubes
- 1 poblano pepper, large diced
- 1 red bell pepper, large diced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a cast-iron pan over medium-high heat. Add corn and cook for 5 minutes or until kernels are slightly charred. Remove from heat and set aside.
- longer if possible.
Theresa Greco is the creator of The Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine, where she shares her passion for delicious food and a healthy lifestyle with recipes and reviews. She spends her days working as a law librarian, but her nights and weekends are spent as a home chef, avid food writer and social media expert. She enjoys motivating people to eat healthier both in and out of the kitchen with recipes and dining choices that are inspired by her love for home cooked/non-processed foods.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post