Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 6 8-ounce servings
- 2 pitcher packs Don Francisco’s Organic Cold Brew coffee
- 4 cups fresh, cold, filtered water
- 3 cups Coca-Cola
- 4 whole cardamom pods
- 1 fresh orange, cut into round slices with rind
- 1 fresh lime
- Steep 2 pitcher packs of Don Francisco’s Organic Cold Brew coffee with 4 cups water in a glass pitcher. Add 4 cardamom pods and fresh orange slices to the pitcher, close tightly with lid, and store in the refrigerator.
- After 24 hours, carefully remove cold brew pitcher packs, cardamom pods and orange slices from the cold brew concentrate. Dilute the concentrate with 3 cups Coca-Cola. Serve over ice. Add a squeeze of fresh lime juice, and garnish with fresh lime wedge.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine