Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3 cups water divided
- 4 medjool dates pitted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, additional pitted dates or desired sweetener to taste
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon maca powder optional
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- Place cashews in a large bowl with ample water to cover. Allow to sit 20 minutes, up to 1 hour. Drain, and rinse well. Discard water.
- Transfer cashews to a strong blender* with 2 cups of water, and blend until creamy. Add additional cup of water, and blend well. If you have a strong blender, you should have a completely creamy liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients, and blend well. Serve chilled.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post