Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup MaraNatha raw almond butter
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup rolled or quick oats
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 2-3 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients (except chocolate chips) and using spatula mix until combined. Using small scoop, form and roll golf size carrot cake balls placing on a platter lined with parchment paper. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- You can enjoy carrot cake bites “as is” straight from the freezer or turn them into healthy truffles. Melt a few tablespoons of chocolate chips with a tiny drop of coconut oil in a microwave or over a double boiler, then drizzle over each bite and sprinkle with Himalayan pink salt and “powder” from walnuts for a sure “wow” factor. Thaw for about 5 minutes or so before serving.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Freeze in an airtight container for up to 3 months. HOW-TO VIDEO:
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post