Shop IngredientsHow this works
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup plain nonfat or low-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup nonfat or low-fat milk
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped walnuts (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a lidded jar; shake well, and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes or on the stovetop for 2 to 3 minutes, or until bubbling.
TIP: You can swap the rolled oats for steel-cut oats in this recipe as both contain nearly identical nutritional profiles. Rolled oats will soak up the liquid for a smoother, silkier texture, while steel-cut oats will have a chewier, heartier texture.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine