Photo Credit: Aaron Colussi
Butternut Squash Lassi
Squash can be used in many different ways, including this delicious version of Lassi!
- 1 cup cooked butternut squash
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup milk (can use nondairy, like almond or coconut)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon each of ground cloves, allspice and nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A few ice cubes
- Put all ingredients in blender; blend until smooth.
Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 59mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 25g