Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup cooked bulgur (can also use quinoa, amaranth or millet)
- 2 cups hazelnut or almond flour
- ¼ cup dried cherries (or substitute any dried fruit)
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips (optional, but yummy)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1½ teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a cookie sheet.
- Mix all ingredients together until evenly combined. Spoon a generous tablespoon onto cookie sheet. Press dough with a fork, as with a peanut butter cookie. Bake 10–12 minutes.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post