Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 4 depending on waffle iron
- 1½ cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces 85% dark baking chocolate
- 6 tablespoons tahini
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk or milk substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Oil for waffle iron
- 4 ounce 85% dark baking chocolate
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 1 cup whipping cream, 1 tablespoon sugar; whipped together
- Shaved chocolate (optional)
- Place flour, cocoa, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Melt 3 ounces chocolate and 6 tablespoons tahini in the microwave for 30 seconds, then in 10-second intervals, if needed. Stir well each time.
- Whisk eggs with milk and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients. Add chocolate and tahini, and stir well.
- Oil waffle iron well; heat iron to medium. Spoon ½–¾ cup of batter on waffle iron (will depend on size). Cook until done. Do not overcook; waffles should be crisp just on the outside edges. Keep warm, and continue in batches until done.
- Top warm waffles with whipped cream, chocolate tahini sauce, and shaved chocolate.
Calories: 732kcal | Carbohydrates: 95g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 32g | Sodium: 936mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 44g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post