Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 pouch Barilla® Ready Pasta Elbows
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets, cut small
- 1 cup cooked ham, julienne
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Tear corner of Ready Pasta pouch to vent, heat in microwave for one minute; place on a plate and let cool down.
- Mix olive oil with salt, pepper and lemon juice and divide into plastic “to go” containers.
- Add equal amounts of remaining ingredients in each container, including tomatoes, broccoli, cheddar cheese, ham, eggs, and pasta. Mix together with olive oil/lemon juice mixture & enjoy!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post