Shop IngredientsHow this works
- Oil, for spraying
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 slices bread, cut into thirds
- Syrup of choice, for serving
- Preheat the air fryer to 370°F. Line the air fryer basket with parchment and spray lightly with oil.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Dunk one piece of bread in the egg mixture, making sure to coat both sides. Work quickly so the bread doesn't get soggy. Immediately transfer the bread to the prepared basket.
- Repeat with the remaining bread, making sure the pieces don't touch each other. You may need to work in batches, depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Cook for 5 minutes, flip, and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes, until brown and crispy.
- Serve immediately with your favorite syrup.
Change It Up: Instead of syrup, try topping the French toast sticks with fresh fruit or a dusting or confectioners' sugar and whipped cream, or dunk them in warmed chocolate-hazelnut spread, peanut butter, or caramel sauce. Excerpted From Air Fryer Obsession © 2020 by Gina Kleinworth. Published by Rockridge Press.
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 287mg | Sodium: 333mg | Fiber: 4g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post