Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 Cali'flour Foods Original Italian Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Kosher salt
- 6 strips bacon
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 cups grated mozzarella
- 6 large eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, minced
Prepare the Crust:
- Pre-bake the Cali’flour Crust as instructed in an oven at 375-400 on a vented pizza pan, pizza screen, or on a non-stick cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for a minimum of 10 minutes.
Prepare the Pizza:
- Fry the bacon in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat until crisp. Cool on a paper-towel-lined plate; roughly chop.
- Sprinkle the crust with half of the Parmesan, mozzarella and bacon. Crack 3 eggs over the top and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, rotating after 5 minutes. When the crust is golden, the cheese is melted and the egg yolks are cooked, use the peel to transfer the pizza to a cutting board.
- Sprinkle half of the parsley, chives, scallions and shallot on top.
- Let cool for 2 minutes, slice and serve immediately.
- Prepare the second pizza in the same way.
This recipe originally appeared on the Cali'flour Foods' blog.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post