Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 4 people
- 1/2 box Barilla Thin Spaghetti
- 2 ounces prosciutto, diced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 9 ounces frozen peas, 3/4 bags
- 1/2 cup pecorino cheese, shredded
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add prosciutto and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add peas and saute for 30 more seconds.
- Add pasta and pasta water and season. Heat through.
- Before serving, sprinkle with cheese.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post