Barilla Thin Spaghetti with Prosciutto, Pecorino and Peas
Peas add a pop of color to this flavorful dish. Cook it up in 20 minutes.
Servings: 4 people
- 1/2 box Barilla Thin Spaghetti
- 2 ounces prosciutto, diced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 9 ounces frozen peas, 3/4 bags
- 1/2 cup pecorino cheese, shredded
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add prosciutto and saute for 30 seconds.
Add peas and saute for 30 more seconds.
Add pasta and pasta water and season. Heat through.
Before serving, sprinkle with cheese.