Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 8 people
- 1 box Barilla Spaghetti
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and then cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil, garlic and crushed red pepper and sauté until garlic turns slightly yellow.
- Stir in parsley and fry for a few seconds. Then, add an 8oz.ladle of pasta cooking water to thin the sauce.
- Drain the pasta and toss with sauce over high heat, until cooking liquid is reduced and pasta is perfectly cooked.
- Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post