Photo Credit: Barilla®
Roasted Vegetable Skillet Lasagna
Harvest vegetables are the main feature of this skillet lasagna recipe.
Share this Post
Servings: 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Wavy Lasagne broken into large pieces
- 2 cups peeled and diced butternut squash
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Finely shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese for garnish
- 1 jar Barilla® Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups peeled and diced parsnips
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup finely shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- In a deep 12-inch skillet, heat oil in oven for 5 minutes. Add squash, parsnips, and salt, and toss to coat; return to oven. Roast about 25 minutes or until tender, stirring once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot, bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil; add salt to taste and the lasagna sheets; stir gently. Cook according to package directions; remove from heat and drain well, reserving 1 cup pasta water.
- Remove vegetable skillet from the oven. Stir in the lasagna sheets and garlic tomato sauce. Stir in just enough of the reserved water to moisten. Top with dollops of ricotta cheese, and sprinkle with mozzarella and ¼ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano. Place in the oven for 10 minutes to heat through.
- To serve, sprinkle with additional Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Customize it: Trade in Barilla® Tomato & Basil sauce for a burst of fresh flavor in this comfort food favorite.
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 11g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post