Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 pounds fish
- 1 onion
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 pinch oregano
- 1 carrot
- Extra virgin olive oil
- White wine
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- Finely chop all the ingredients and then sauté them in oil, except for the tomatoes.
- When the mixture becomes golden, add a glass of dry white wine, keeping the heat turned up.
- Reduce the heat and allow to evaporate. Add the tomatoes in pieces, skinned and seeded.
- Cook the sauce over medium heat for at least 20 minutes stirring frequently with a wooden spoon.
- Clean, bone and cut the fish into pieces and lay it in a capacious pan, if possible earthenware.
- Cook slowly until it is almost breaking up. Sieve the sauce, after salting it, and the fish.
- The preparation must be nicely dense and then put back into a pot over high heat. When it comes to the boil, pour into individual serving bowls already garnished with toasted bread. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine