Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 box Barilla Spaghetti
- 8 oz Romano cheese grated
- Black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and then cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta, saving a cup of the cooking water and setting aside.
- Toss the cooked pasta in a large bowl with the Romano cheese.
- Add small amounts of the saved pasta cooking water, as needed, until sauce becomes creamy in texture.
- Sprinkle with ground pepper before serving.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post