Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup almond milk, plain, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon cream, heavy, liquid
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons confectioners (powdered) erythritol
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/16 teaspoon salt
- 1 ounce vodka
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm the almond milk and cream. Sift the cocoa powder and erythritol into the saucepan, and whisk into the milk until fully combined. Add in the peppermint extract and a pinch of salt and continue to warm until steaming, but not simmering. Pour into a mug, add vodka, stir and serve warm.
- This drink is also great using rum instead of vodka!
This recipe originally appeared on Atkins.
Calories: 181.2kcal | Protein: 3.4g | Fat: 10g | Fiber: 4.6g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post