- 8 Peppadew peppers (from the deli olive bar or international aisle); reserve the liquid
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, well drained
- ¼ cup sweet red chili sauce
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts; packed in water, drained
- 3 tablespoons shaved Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup pine nuts, for garnish (optional)
- Pita bread and pretzel chips
- Place peppers and red chili sauce in a food processor; pulse to chop coarsely, and set aside.
- Clean out food processor. Add lemon juice, mascarpone cheese and yogurt; process until smooth. Add artichokes and cheese; coarsely chop. Remove food processor top, and stir until smooth.
- Spread dip in a shallow platter. Top with red pepper trilogy, cheese and pine nuts.
- Serve with pita bread and pretzel chips.