Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 20 - 1 inch diameter mushrooms, such as cremini or portobellini
- 1 tsp + 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 1/2 Tbsp organic tamari, wheat- or gluten-free, if desired
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary
- Wipe mushrooms clean with damp cloth. Gently remove stems. Grease bakingdish with 1 tsp olive oil, then place mushrooms stemless side up.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grind almonds in food processor until fine, then add remainingingredients and continue to process until smooth. Fill mushrooms with mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve warm.
Calories: 0.025kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 77mg | Sugar: 1g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post