Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 4 people
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled Yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Tenderloin steaks and sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/4 tsp sea salt, or to taste, divided
- 4 (4 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, about 1 inch thick
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- For potatoes, in large bowl, toss together all ingredients, transfer to parchment-lined sheet pan, and bake until tender, golden brown, and crispy, 30 to 35 minutes, tossing after about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce. In small bowl, stir together parsley, basil, oregano, garlic, 2 Tbsp of oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, and 1/4 tsp of salt, or to taste, then set aside.
- When potatoes have about 8 minutes left, prepare tenderloin steaks. Use 1 tsp of oil to coat the steaks, then sprinkle meat with 1/4 tsp salt each, or to taste, and pepper.
- In large oven-proof skillet, heat remaining 2 tsp of oil over medium high heat. Add steaks and cook for 3 minutes on each side for medium rare, 130 F on a meat thermometer (or less or more, as desired).Allow to rest while potatoes finish roasting. Transfer to four plates or a platter and serve with potatoes and sauce. If you don’t want to turn on the oven, you can also roast potatoes using an air fryer at 350 F for 15 minutes, tossing halfway through cooking.
Calories: 0.761kcal | Carbohydrates: 102.8g | Protein: 43.3g | Fat: 21.3g | Sodium: 781mg | Fiber: 17.6g | Sugar: 8.7g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post