Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 240 milliliters witch hazel
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon raw organic coconut oil or nut oil
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
- 10 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 1 roll of kitchen paper
- 1 medium-sized Tupperware or plastic container big enough to hold half a roll
- Mix everything, except the kitchen paper, together in the Tupperware or plastic container. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut your roll of kitchen paper in half horizontally. Place half the roll (wrap and save the other half for the next batch), into the container, put the lid on and shake it.
- Leave for 20 minutes, then pull out and discard the inner cardboard roll. Pull up a piece of the now-wet kitchen paper from the centre and put the lid back on. Use as required. These will keep fresh and moist in the closed container for up to 6 weeks.
- For anti-bacterial wipes, follow the method above, instead using 240ml cold water, 75ml apple cider vinegar and 8 drops each of tea tree, eucaplyptus and lemon essential oils.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post