We’re pleased to share fun, flavorful concoctions from some of our favorite natural drink companies to mix up and serve at holiday parties and gatherings.
This aromatic cocktail with DRY Sparkling showcases seasonal flavors.
Makes 1 drink
1.5 ounces orange juice
¾ ounces orgeat syrup (an almond syrup)
2 ounces bourbon
2 dashes Angostura bitters
¾ ounce lemon juice
2 ounces Vanilla Bean DRY Sparkling
- Combine all ingredients except DRY in a shaker; shake vigorously.
- Pour into a collins glass over ice, and top with Vanilla Bean DRY.
- Serve with candied almonds or walnuts.
Winter White Sangria
Popular in summer, white sangria using Alō is a refreshing, unexpected option at a holiday party.
1 (16.9-ounce) bottle Alō Enrich
1 bottle white wine
¼ cup brandy
¼ cup orange liqueur
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
½ orange, thinly sliced
½ lemon, thinly sliced
1 apple, cored and thinly sliced
1 (15-ounce) bottle sparkling water, chilled
Rosemary sprigs and pomegranate seeds, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher, minus the sparkling water.
- Chill for 2–3 hours to let flavors meld.
- When ready to serve, add sparkling water; garnish with rosemary and pomegranate.
Sparkling Ginger Margarita
Upgrade your margarita with this sparkling ginger concoction, courtesy of Zevia.
Makes 1 drink
1 ounce tequila
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
6 ounces Zevia Ginger Ale
- Rim a glass with salt, and fill with ice.
- Combine tequila, lemon juice and lime juice; top with Zevia Ginger Ale.
- Stir and enjoy.
Mulled Red Wine Sangria
This is a crowd-pleasing holiday tradition, with healthy antioxidants, courtesy of Bai.
- Combine liquids in a saucepan over low heat; stir until warm.
- Add remaining ingredients, and let simmer about 5 minutes. Serve warm.