This recipes pairs bone broth with turmeric (a powerhouse anti-inflammatory), ghee (rich in vitamins A, D, E and K), celtic sea salt (rich in minerals), rosemary and black pepper to create a savory, deliciously sippable treat.
- 16 ounces chicken broth
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon rosemary
- Celtic sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1½ tablespoons ghee (for those who can’t tolerate lactose or casein) or grassfed butter
- 1 lemon wedge
- In a medium saucepan, heat up the broth on medium heat until it begins to simmer. Add spices and turn the temperature down to low. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a high-speed blender pitcher. Add ghee + squeeze of lemon wedge and blend on medium-high for 30 seconds until frothy and well combined. Serve immediately.