Looking for a quick and easy dinner with a lot of flavor? Try this dish.
- 1 box Barilla Thin Spaghetti
- 4 ounces prosciutto, diced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 18 ounces frozen peas, 1 1/2 bags
- 3/4 cup pecorino cheese, shredded
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add prosciutto and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add peas and saute for 30 more seconds.
- Add pasta and pasta water and season. Heat through.
- Before serving, sprinkle with cheese.