Are you confused by which foods to eat and which supplements to take to stay healthy this winter? Do you desire to have enough time to properly prepare complete, nutritious and tasty meals for yourself and your family? Are you looking to boost your immune system before the end of the year and go into 2017 with a new outlook on health? Then this workshop could be for you.
December 2 through 4, join award-winning vegan chef and author Mark Reinfeld and naturopathic doctor Ashley Boudet to learn how to empower yourself to take your health back into your own hands with this exclusive culinary and naturopathic health retreat. The retreat will be held at Natural Grocers, 2053 S Colorado Boulevard in Denver, Colorado.
MENTION THAT YOU READ ABOUT THIS ON LIVENATURALLYMAGAZINE.COM AND RECEIVE $100 OFF!
What You Will Learn:
– Better understand the benefits of immune supportive foods.
– Prepare delicious vegan recipes that will nourish you and impress your friends and family.
– Enjoy meeting others with a similar interest in health and healing.
– Experience greater creativity and confidence in the kitchen.
– Receive recommendations on herbs and supplements.
– Get all of your questions answered by a knowledgable naturopathic doctor.
The Doctor & The Chef (Ashley Boudet & Mark Reinfeld) are a dynamic husband and wife team who are dedicated to bringing health and wellness to the masses by sharing their knowledge of naturopathic medicine and whole food plant-based cooking. Together, their mission is to make living a healthy lifestyle easy through online workshops, education and resources, as well as wellness retreats and consultations.
Learn more and register at doctorandchef.com/winter-wellness-weekend.