Photo Credit: Nicky Corbishley
Winter Noodle Salad with Miso Dressing
The spicy miso dressing makes this cold salad feel comforting.
Share this Post
Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 8 ounces dried thin noodles (or try: Barilla Linguine Pasta)
- 4 ounces tender-stemmed broccoli, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 head tender-leafed green cabbage, sliced into thin strips (about 10 oz sliced)
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and spiralized
- 1 red belled pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 small cucumber, spiralized
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon mixed black and white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil and add egg noodles and broccoli. Simmer 3 to 4 minutes, or until noodles are cooked and broccoli is warmed through, but still has a bit of crunch.
- Drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking process, and then toss with sesame oil to prevent noodles from sticking together.
- Prepare dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients until fully combined.
- In a large bowl, combine noodles, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, cucumber and cilantro and toss together with half of the dressing.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and serve with remaining dressing.
Adapted from Seriously Good Salads © 2019 by Nicky Corbishley. Published by Page Street Publishing Co. All rights reserved.
Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 14g | Sodium: 421mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 24g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post