Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup White Mountain Foods Bulgarian Yogurt
- 2 pounds cream cheese
- 4 eggs or equivalent egg substitute
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup butter, melted
- In a bowl, place crumbs, butter and 2 tbsp. honey; blend well.
- Press mixture onto bottom and sides of greased 9” springform pan. Chill in freezer while preparing filling.
- In mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and maple syrup until smooth and light. Beat in eggs, vanilla and cornstarch, just until blended. Fold in yogurt.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust and bake for ten minutes at 450º.
- Reduce temperature to 200º and bake forty-five minutes. Check and bake in five minute increments if additional time is needed. Cheesecake should have a slight wobble in the center still.
- Turn oven off; allow cheesecake to cool inside with oven door slightly open for three hours. Remove cheesecake from pan; chill.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine