Warm Potato Salad with Sardines
The secret of this dish lies in its simplicity. You don’t need much to cook up an explosion of taste, so long as ingredients are of the best quality.
- 1 pound small potatoes
- 1/4 pound sardines in oil (skinned and boned)
- 1/4 cup arugula
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a medium pot, bring water to a boil. Cook potatoes on medium heat for approximaltely 25 minutes.
- Wipe off excess oil from sardines with a paper towel, then cut them into pieces.
- Drain potatoes then cut in half and mix with sardines, arugula, capers, olive oil and vinegar. Let stand with closed lid for at least 10 minutes so that flavors develop and combine.
Freeletics has been built around a single vision since day one: to help everyone in the world unleash their full physical and mental potential, and become the greatest version of themselves. Freeletics promotes and increases physical fitness as well as mental strength, willpower and self-confidence – all of which are vital tools for shaping a life in accordance with one’s desires and goals. Freeletics Nutrition is an app for a clean-eating lifestyle designed to work around your preferences, parameters and habits. With foodie-grade recipes, reaching your nutritional goals has never tasted this good!