Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 4 people
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cupthinly sliced leeks, pale green and white parts
- 1 large carrot, peeled and julienned
- 5 cups thinly sliced green cabbage (about ½ head)
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- In large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp of oil over medium high heat.
- Add onion and leeks and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Transfer to large mixing bowl, reserving the skillet.
- Add another 1 Tbsp of oil to the skillet and reduce heat to medium. Add carrot and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer to onion bowl, reserving the skillet.
- Add remaining 1 Tbsp of oil to the skillet over medium heat. Add cabbage and cook, stirring constantly, until lightly wilted, about 3 minutes. Transfer to onion bowl, reserving the skillet.
- Add vinegar and maple syrup to the skillet over medium heat, stir to combine until mixture starts to bubble, about 30seconds.
- Pour mixture over the slaw, add parsley, salt, and pepper and mix gently until thoroughly combined.
Calories: 0.101kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.4g | Protein: 1.2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 178mg | Fiber: 2.3g | Sugar: 5.5g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post