Shop IngredientsHow this works
- Food processor
- 1 large bunch Swiss chard stems removed and leaves roughly chopped
- ¾ cup lightly packed basil leaves
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 medium garlic cloves roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 medium yellow squash
- In a food processor, add Swiss chard, basil, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds, lemon juice, garlic and salt.
- Blend, and slowly drizzle in olive oil, until consistency is slightly chunky but well combined. Pause, and scrape down sides of processor with a spatula as needed.
- Slice top and bottom off squash. Using a spiralizer, slice into “noodles.” Trim long noodles with scissors.
- Toss pasta with ½ cup pesto. Add more pesto to taste.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post