Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, cut into 2-inch slices
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes with basil
- 1 1/2 cups water or low sodium chicken stock
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Strong Roots Cauliflower Hash Browns
- Airfryer cook time: 7-8 mins
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a large pot on medium heat, add the olive oil. Add onions and sauté until translucent, about 2-4 minutes. Add the garlic, tomatoes and water. Bring liquid to a simmer and heat uncovered for 30-40 minutes. Make sure to stir occasionally and taste to adjust for salt and pepper if needed.
- While the soup is simmering, cook the cauliflower hash browns. Place cauliflower hash browns on a sheet tray and into the oven and cook 15-17 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Remove sheet tray from oven.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth. You can also do this in batches in a regular blender, as well. Taste and if necessary adjust with salt and pepper.
- Serve the soup with the cauliflower hash browns and enjoy!
This recipe originally appeared on Strong Roots.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post