Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 50 Gnocchi
- 2 Sweet Potatoes (peeled, cubed)
- 2 cups water (boiled)
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 cup tapioca starch (divided)
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (for drizzle)
- chili flakes
- fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into cubes. Boil water in a saucepan and add the sweet potato. Boil for about 25-30 minutes or until soft.
- Add the sweet potato to a food processor with the almond flour, half of the tapioca starch and Collagen Peptides. Blend together until dough forms. This can also be done in a large bowl with a wooden spoon.
- Sprinkle the additional tapioca starch over a flat surface. Roll the dough into 3-4 small balls and roll each ball out into long rolls. Cut each roll into 1-inch pieces and pierce with the flat surface of a fork.
- Add gnocchi pieces to the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and toss in olive oil, salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Serving: 1gnocchi | Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post