Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced thin in rondels
- 1 pound medium size shrimp, clean, deveined and cut
- 5 mint leaves, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Season zucchini with salt and place in a colander to drain for one hour.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet sauté shallot with half the olive oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes, add zucchini, season with pepper, increase heat and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir in shrimp and cook thoroughly.
- Drain pasta and toss with shrimp/zucchini mixture and mint. Drizzle remaining olive oil over the top.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post