Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 medium onion diced
- 4 carrots thinly sliced
- 4 celery stalks thinly sliced
- 4 cups Miso Broth
- 4 cups water
- 1 package Original RightRice
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- salt to taste
- In a large soup pot over medium heat, melt your coconut oil. Add the chopped onions, carrots + celery and sauté until softened, about 8-10 minutes.
- Pour in the miso broth and water into the bot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add the Original RightRice, cover with a lid, and immediately turn off the heat. Remove the pot from the stovetop and let sit for 10 minutes. When the timer goes off, add the salt and pepper to the soup. Stir well, combining all ingredients. Serve with crackers!
- Leftovers can be saved in the fridge, but because of the rice absorbing the liquid, it is best eaten fresh and hot.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post