Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 tablespoons Algae Oil
- 1/2 Spanish Onion diced
- 2 Red potatoes diced
- 2 Green peppers diced
- 2 pounds of Lightlife Ground
- 1 package of Taco Seasoning
- 4 Tortillas
- Using a large pot, sauté pan, or non-stick griddle, spread oil evenly over medium-high heat. Add additional oil as needed throughout cooking.
- Sauté onions, potatoes, and peppers until softened (roughly 10-12 mins), continually stirring every 3-5 mins.
- Add algae oil in center of pan and allow to combine with existing ingredients.
- Add Lightlife ground as well as taco seasoning.
- Cook seasoned meat with wooden spoon, pushing down on ground to break apart, about every 5 mins. Once grounds has cooked to a brown color, mix all ingredients together and cook on low and allow to simmer for 5 mins.
- Set aside grounds, and warm up your tortillas, fill with Lightlife ground mixture, top with your favorite garnished and enjoy.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post