Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 pound Gemeli pasta
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons Lucini olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1-2 lemons, juice + zest (this depends on your lust for lemons…I like to use two lemons and I’m in lemon heaven. If you have lemon limits, start with 1 lemon and see how you’re feeling.) Plus, I like to throw in thinly sliced lemons for looks.
- 1 cup mixed olives, pitted (Castelvetrano olives are great in here)
- 1 cup Parmesan, finely shredded + more for serving
- ¼ cup basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside, retaining 1 cup of the pasta water.
- In a large, heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-low heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil until it shimmers. Add in the garlic and shallots and sauté for 1 minute. Add in the remaining ¼ cup olive oil, lemon juice + zest and the pasta tossing to coat. Add in the pasta water until the pasta has a light sauce coating it. Finally add in the olives, parmesan cheese, basil, parsley, dill and toss to combine. Salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post