Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 pound refrigerated or shelf-stable gnocchi (such as De Cecco)
- 10 ounces button or cremini mushrooms, trimmed and quartered
- 3 to 5 sprigs woodsy herbs (such as rosemary, oregano, thyme, or sage; optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup full-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine gnocchi, mushrooms and herbs, if using, on prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil and salt and toss to coat, then spread out gnocchi and mushrooms in a single layer. Roast until gnocchi are tender and mushrooms are golden, about 20 minutes.
- Divide arugula into 4 shallow bowls or plates. Top with the gnocchi mixture, then dollop with ricotta. Squeeze lemon over the plates, drizzle with more olive oil and serve.
Excerpted from Bare Minimum Dinners © 2021 by Jenna Helwig. Reproduced by permission of Mariner Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 16g | Sodium: 661mg | Fiber: 2g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post