Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1/2 box Barilla® Elbows (or Gluten Free Elbows)
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 cup lentils, dry
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- In a large pot, sauté the celery, carrots and onions with garlic and rosemary in olive oil for about 5 minutes over high heat.
- Add tomatoes, lentils and 3 quarts of water.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook until lentils are soft, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the pasta and cook for half the recommended cook time.
- Let the soup rest for 10 minutes.
- Before serving, drizzle with olive oil and stir in the parsley.
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post