Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 15oz cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 medium lemon, juiced (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch of black pepper
- marinated chickpeas
- 4 to 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 large avocado, diced and salted
- lemon garlic tahini dressing
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- Drain and rinse chickpeas. Combine all ingredients and marinate chickpeas in the refrigerator for a minimum of 20 mins.
- Divide spinach between four bowls. Place ¼ cup of the cooked quinoa on top of the spinach (you can prepare quinoa in advance and serve cold, but I prefer to make the quinoa while I'm prepping everything else because I love the warm quinoa in this bowl).
- Divide Marinated Chickpeas between your bowls, and sprinkle with bell pepper, and avocado.
- Drizzle the Buddha bowl with Lemon Garlic Tahini dressing and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post