Photo Credit: Florida Crystals
Vegan Cookie Dough
Tastes just like the original but made with chickpeas and oat flour for vegan needs.
Shop IngredientsHow this works
Keyword: cookie dough
Servings: 2 cups
Author: Florida Crystals
- 1/2 cup Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) Unsalted chickpeas
- 1/2 cup Cashew butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup Oat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Almond milk
- 1/2 cup Semisweet chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients but the chocolate chips in a food processor. Pulse until a dough is formed. Adjust the consistency of the dough by adding more milk for a softer dough or oat flour for a firmer dough.
- Scrape contents out of the food processor onto a bowl and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a container and refrigerate for 30 minutes.