Vegan Chocolate Mousse
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, this dairy-free treat is perfect for when you don’t have time to make a complicated dessert and just crave rich chocolate.
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk or coconut water
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh raspberries
- Coconut shavings
- Place ingredients in the order as they appear, beginning with liquids, in a Vitamix or another high-powered blender, and blend until smooth.
- If consistency is too thick, add more almond milk or coconut water.
- Accessorize with raspberries and coconut shavings.