Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 4 tablespoons Salted Miyoko's European Style Cultured Vegan Butter
- 1 pound to 1 1/2 pounds mixed mushrooms, sliced (crimini, shiitake, oyster, king trumpet, etc.)
- 5 to 6 cloves of garlic, minced (or much more - make it as garlicky as you like)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon, or 1/2 teaspoon dry tarragon
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat and let it come to a nice, nutty brown.
- Add the garlic and mushrooms, making sure not to crowd the pan, and turn up the heat to sear and brown the mushrooms and evaporate any liquid coming from them.
- Add a few pinches of salt. When they have reduced and have browned, add the tarragon.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe originally appeared on Miyoko's.com
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post