Shop IngredientsHow this works
- ¾ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup tamari
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup water
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 1 (13-ounce) bag dried udon noodles
- 1½ tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, thinly sliced (about ¼ inch)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pound baby bok choy, 1-inch slices
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients with exception of ¼ cup sesame oil, until smooth. Whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in sesame oil to emulsify. Season to taste.
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil. Add udon noodles; stir to separate. Simmer uncovered about 5 minutes, until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, melt coconut oil. Add chicken and salt; sauté 5–7 minutes, until lightly browned and cooked through. Add bok choy, and sauté about 4 minutes, until softened.
- Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water.
- In a separate bowl, toss noodles, chicken and bok choy with ¼ cup almond sauce. Plate. Drizzle generously with almond sauce, then top with more chicken and bok choy to your liking.
Tip: You can replace the tamari with soy sauce. Coconut oil can be replaced with vegetable oil.
Calories: 844kcal | Carbohydrates: 88g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 47g | Sodium: 1013mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post