Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 4 tacos
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon leftover cranberry sauce
- 4 5-inch flour tortillas (corn would also work)
- Oil for pan
- 1 cup leftover stuffing
- 1/3 cup crispy fried onions, the green bean casserole kind
- Combine the sour cream and cranberry sauce in a small bowl and mix well.
- Warm or cook the flour tortillas in a nonstick skillet.
- Warm the turkey and stuffing. Note: Of course a microwave will do this just fine, but since you already have the nonstick pan out, I suggest you warm the turkey in that. Add a few drops of oil, and the turkey will not just warm up but will start to get crispy edges that will intensify the flavor—just a thought.
- Build: tortilla, sour cream, turkey, stuffing and then the crispy onions.
Excerpted from Sam the Cooking Guy: Recipes with Intentional Leftovers. Copyright 2020 by Sam Zien. Photography by Lucas Barbieri Reproduced by permission of The Countryman Press, a Division of W.W. Norton & Company. All rights reserved.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post