Photo Credit: Christina Anania for Vital Proteins
Thai Green Curry
This Thai Green Curry is a mixture of sweet and spicy because of the fragrant ingredients it calls for, like curry, lime and lemongrass.
Share this Post
Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 pound chicken (cubed, cooked separately)
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil (divided)
- 2 tablespoons ginger (fresh, minced)
- 1 onion (minced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 fresh lime (juiced, rinds)
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 16 ounces water (boiled)
- 2 can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/3 cup palm sugar
- 2 stalks bok choy (chopped)
- 2 carrots (julienne)
- 2 broccoli heads (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons green onion
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- In a pan, heat half of the avocado oil over medium heat and add in the cubed chicken. Cook for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside.
- In a pot, add the other half of the avocado oil over medium heat. Add in the ginger, onion, garlic and lemongrass. Cook for about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Next, add in the mushrooms and green Thai curry paste. Mix together evenly and add in the lime juice, coconut aminos and fish sauce. Cook on low for another 5 minutes.
- Then, add in the boiled water, Chicken Bone Broth Collagen and coconut pepper. Mix everything together and cook for 10 minutes or until boiling begins.
- Add in the black pepper, palm sugar, boy chow, carrots and broccoli. Add in the cubed chicken and turn heat to low and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Once everything is softened and cooked through, divide soup into bowls and top with fresh green onion and cilantro. Serve with a side of rice and enjoy!
Also try: substitute Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides for 3 scoops Vital Proteins Chicken Both Broth Collagen This collagen recipe originally appeared on Vital Proteins®' Lively blog.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post