Photo Credit: OZO™
Share this Post
- 1 package OZO™ Plant-Based Mexican Seasoned Ground
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 4 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 flour and corn tortillas, small
- Shredded mexican cheese
- Pico de gallo
- Queso fresco, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425°F. (If using an air fryer, skip this step.)
- Add oil to a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat, then add OZO Plant-Based Mexican Seasoned Ground and cook until browned and crispy, breaking it up with a spatula as it cooks, about 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl add the cooked ground, cream cheese, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper, and stir until combined.
- Place tortillas on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until warm and soft.
- Evenly spread about ¼ cup of filling on one end of a tortilla, then sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up tightly and place seam side down on a plate. Repeat with remaining tortillas.- If using an oven: Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place taquitos seam side down and close together on the pan and bake until crispy and golden, about 15-20 minutes.- If using an air fryer: Set fryer to 400°F. Place taquitos seam side down and close together on the trays and bake until crispy and golden, about 7-12 minutes.
- Serve with pico de gallo, crumbled queso fresco, and any other toppings you want!
We recommend using tortillas made with flour and corn if possible; otherwise, the taquitos may split during baking.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post