Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 6 8-ounce servings
- 2 pitcher packs Don Francisco’s Organic Cold Brew coffee
- 4 cups fresh, cold, filtered water
- 1.5 cups tonic water
- 1.5 cups lemon-flavored sparkling water
- Fresh rosemary
- 1 slice fresh lemon
- Steep 2 pitcher packs of Don Francisco’s Organic Cold Brew coffee with 4 cups water in a glass pitcher, close tightly with lid, and store in the refrigerator.
- After 24 hours, carefully remove cold brew pitcher packs from the cold brew concentrate. Dilute the concentrate with tonic water and lemon-flavored sparkling water.
- Serve over ice, and garnish with fresh rosemary sprig and lemon slice.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post